The Pi Quiz
The Pi-Quiz is a talent hunt to identify the budding minds of the country and to bring out the creative and ingenious ideas that lie unearthed therein. It attempts to tap into the potential that no education system tries to uncover. It gives a chance to school students to display their critical thinking and analytical skills and brings to the fore their astuteness. It is a test of irrationality that will befuddle and tingle you at the same time!
Both rounds will be online and the students can participate from the comfort and safety of their homes.
Cash prizes worth Rs. 40,000
Merchandise, Hampers & Coupons also up for grabs
- Dates: 25th-31st December
- The first round will take place over third-party testing software.
- Class 9 & 10
- Class 11 & 12
- 40 Multiple Choice Questions based on analytical skills, logical reasoning and general awareness
- Results - 2nd week of January
- Fees: Rs 150 per head
- Top 30 from each category to be short-listed for campus round at IIM Indore
This set of events will be based on Game Theory and will test one’s skill to think irrationally & entangle rational problems. It requires them to compete, convince and outsmart others while subjecting them to unnerving rounds of mind-boggling games.
The second round will take place over Zoom.
Perks for Students & Schools
- Participation certificates for all participants.
- Interactive session with professors.
- Informal interaction with PI Quiz student mentors
- Opportunity to attend other management events of the fest.
- A list of partner schools will be displayed on all Atharv and affiliated websites along with a brief description of the institutions.
- The top 3 participants of round 2 shall be felicitated separately with special certificates, cash prizes, and goodie hampers.